Watervale Primary offers OSHC services from Monday to Friday from 3:20 – 6:00pm school term weeks. Children begin their afternoon with reading and spelling homework or a quiet activity; enjoy a healthy afternoon tea and then are engaged in a range of fun opportunities.
At OSHC we offer a range of after school fun such as …
- Playing outside in our beautiful school yard, in the playground, cooking garden and on the courts.
- Exploring and investigating play with our friends.
- Playing games and using craft items to display our creativity.
- Sharing ideas and skills with each other.
- We enjoy – role play, free choice, and helping with taking care of our OSHC.
The Watervale Out of School Hours Care Service is a child-focused service where:
- Children, families and educators are treated as equal and valued individuals
- The value of play is paramount and children have opportunities for challenge and ongoing learning in a collaborative environment with other children and educators
- Children are given an array of opportunities to play in nature, and take part in loose parts play
- Programming is child led and includes life skill development as a core focus
- Children are encouraged to develop to their full potential within a safe, caring and supportive environment that recognises the importance of families for children
- Children’s behaviour is guided through a positive approach to build their confidence, self-esteem and resilience
The service operates according to the stated philosophy. It aims to reflect the local community by encouraging participation and discussion about all issues relevant to the running of the service.
- Permanent Booking $22.00 per session per child.
CCS payments can be accessed
- Casual Bookings $25.00 per session per child.
CCS payments can be accessed.
We would love for you to join us at our OSHC! The Government school bus currently drops off right at the front of our service. We welcome friends from all schools across the Mid North!
For more information: